This home had a very bad fire that was caused due to grease left on the stove. The soot was extremely heavy and it spread throughout the entire home. Our SERVPRO team work diligently to ensure that the homeowner was able to get back in her home and back to her normal routine.
About SERVPRO of Grand Prairie
SERVPRO of Grand Prairie specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call us if you are in need our services at 972-602-1112.